Fall, Winter 2020, Spring 2021
We will enjoy the unimaginable beauty of the Cilento-Region together. Rough mountains and lovely hills, silver rivers, long chestnut wood forests, sandy beaches and rocky coasts. Our itinerary will bring you closer to the taste of a thousand-year-old culinary past still present in the memory and the daily life of its people. Furthermore you will visit the Unesco Site of the Archeological park of Paestum with some of the best preserved Greek temples outside Greece.
5 Days Itinerary starting from Salerno
1. Day – Arrival in Salerno. Explore the old town of Salerno with an art historian. Dinner together with Adele’s Good Company
2. Day – Trip to Santa Maria di Castellabate and its lovely downtown area along the beach. Stop and visit of Castellabate. Dinner in Salerno
3. Day – Paestum and the archeological site. Lunch in an organic mozzarella cheese farm – Wine Tasting with local delicacies in a cozy winery in the countryside of Agropoli.
4. Day – Prignano Cilento, a small hamlet overlooking the coast – The white fig of Cilento – Product tasting in a fig confectionery with local delicacies
5. Day – Enjoy the italian way of life before departure in the lively downtown area of Salerno – Goodbye dinner together
You will stay in a **** Hotel downtown Salerno – a very comfortable place for your daily trips or in the oldtown.
Travel Services / person
1 welcome drink, 4 dinners – not on the 3rd day – without wines and drinks, Lunch In Paestum, 1 wine tasting with local food products, Product tasting in Prignano, 1 coffe break in Castellabate and on the 5th day. Tour assistance in Salerno.
Price/participant in Double Superior room with italian breakfast: from 900 Euro
Single travelers welcome: Single Superior Room accomodation from 1100 Euro with personal tour guide during the trips – Ground Transportations Extra.
Private Coach Transfer from Naples Capodichino Airport can be arranged
Ground transportation from 4 – 7 participants.